Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Once Upon A Time

Every girl dreams of her BIG Wedding Day at least once in her life before it actaully becomes reality. My first time dreaming of my wedding day was the day I got engaged. The daydream began immediately after Mitchell popped the question and as I stared at my engagement ring. First were thoughts of joy, happiness and excitement. What a great feeling to be engaged to the man of my dreams. I thought about all the people we would invite and the girls I would ask to be a part of the big day. I thought about my dad walking me down the aisle and my mom watching as we passed her by on the way to the altar. I thought of white flowers and sparkling crystals, signature drinks and favors. I thought all about the special day as a million ideas and visions went racing through my head.
 Then in the days to come and after the excitement wore down a little bit I started thinking of all the planning I was going to have to do and all the money that was about to be spent. It all started becoming more of a to do list and I didn't want that. I wanted to have fun and enjoy the experience so I started seeking help through blogs, wedding websites and magazines. I got some really helpful tips from other brides to be and experts. I am here to share those tips and ideas with you. From Big Day Inspiration to DIY projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment